- is based on the idea that happier, better people build a more productive world
- takes 'think globally, act locally' down to the personal level
- is made possible by a grant from the non-profit 360 Focus foundation
- non-profit foundation turns ideas into actions
- grass-roots principles of founders Terry Hoffman and Phil Mizzi turns into specific and productive results
- individual person is always the starting point in changing the world
This is also a launching point for many projects that promote social justice, collaborative solutions, and opportunities for worthwhile 'seeds' to grow.
“When in doubt, simplify”-Terry Hoffman