One of the most basic skills in achieving ANY thing is to SIMPLIFY the problem, options, solutions, and actions to choose the outcome of the work.
To avoid the whirlwind of choosing all options or even all variations of them, we recommend three iterations of
- Put EVERYTHING aside and make a list.
- Describe how will life be better, if we succeed in this.
- List the THREE outcomes that are most vital do do this well.
- Organise them in the ORDER are they best completed.
- Explain the three TASKS are needed for each of the Outcomes.
Here, we ask ourselves "What can I do to complete this as well, as fast, and with less effort?"
And this is a plan. One that delivers.
For a deeper explanation, with more details, check here.